Job Description Overview for Assistant Merchandiser
To be based in Kuwait.
Provide high-level support by preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing pricing lists and entering items on the system.
• Prepare price lists for all shipments for line manager to approve.
• Create and check all item masters before they are entered in the system.
• Enter all item masters in the system properly.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly sales reports to Buying & Merchandising Manager and operations.
• Prepare data for monthly reports to suppliers/brands with actions.
• Do weekly store visits and come up with status reports and recommendations.
• Keep filing system for all orders summaries.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Commercial awareness
• Able to cope with pressure
• Good team working skills
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Analytical skills
• Numerical skills
• IT skills
• Organizational skills
• Excel skills