Job Overview for Merchandiser
To be based in Kuwait.
Share in range plans, prepare reports related to brands and stores performance, visit stores and items handle transfers among stores.
1. Prepare seasonal range plan by grade pre & post buying process.
2. Analyze trading KPIs against targets and provide weekly updates to Direct Manager.
3. Attend weekly stock/sales trade reviews and do the action plans required with Direct Manager.
4. Analyze every aspect of bestsellers (bestselling price points, colors or styles) and ensuring that bestsellers reach their full potential.
5. Monitor slow sellers and taking action to reduce prices, set promotions or stock relocation as necessary.
6. Work closely with Shops Managers to provide them a support on stock replenishment and display.
7. Review stock place, reorder when required.
8. Propose promotions and markdown in accordance with Direct Manager.
9. Prepare monthly reports to suppliers about brands recommending actions.
10. Oversee the pricing of all goods for handled brands.
11. Oversee the buying file creation process each season.
12. Do weekly store visits and come up with status reports and recommendations.
13. Outline products transfers between shops and extensions down the chain.